The LCBA Chile Programme is already part of #Expomin 2021. It is a world-renowned trade fair held in #Chile, which brings together the main suppliers to the mining industry. It is the largest mining fair in Latin America and is consolidated as a space that promotes the transfer of knowledge, experiences and especially the supply of technologies that contribute to innovation and increased productivity of mining processes, which makes it a great showcase to publicise and promote the LCBA programme.
#ExpoMin2021 will be held in a hybrid format, i.e. speakers and attendees will be able to participate live during the event or via streaming, and ondemand post-event through EXPOMIN Connect.
Strategic issues for the sector will be analysed, such as:
– Mining and its future development
– New technologies for sustainable mining
– Investments, projects and business opportunities
This activity will take place from 25 to 29 October 2021 at the Espacio Riesco Convention Centre, we invite you to visit us at stand 2-L 74. For more information about the expo we leave you here the link.
Low Carbon Business Action (LCBA) is a programme funded by the European Union for Latin America (Chile, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina) supports the transition from conventional to clean technologies by delivering the following benefits:
– Making available to companies in Chile a list of the best European technology suppliers.
– Technical meetings and business rounds with clean technology suppliers.
– Financing technical assistance to hire experts to carry out technical and economic pre-feasibility studies.
– Guidance in the search for national or international funding for the projects.
We are waiting for you!
If you are interested in joining #LCBA register here