https://latam.lowcarbonbusinessaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/DHF46156-1-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 idomlcba https://latam.lowcarbonbusinessaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/logocabeceraCORREGIDO.png idomlcba2023-03-09 16:54:352023-03-14 15:35:42Austria: second stop of the energy effiency business mission
Austria: second stop of the energy effiency business mission
The LCBA team in Colombia continues with the energy efficiency business mission in Europe. The second stop has been Austria, thanks to the invitation and organisation of the Austrian trade office in Colombia, headed by Mrs. Mirijam Gelbmann.
The Colombian companies were able to visit Austrian waste, water treatment and biogas plants and learn about cutting-edge technologies in product development and innovative tools generating solar energy sustainably.
The visits were carried out in the cities of Vienna, Wels and Salzburg, where the following Austrian companies are based:
- WABAG: It is one of the world’s leading companies in the planning, construction and operational management of water, wastewater and recycling treatment plants.
- BIOGEST: International manufacturer of biomethane and biogas plants, which includes the development and planning of projects, the joint venture and the operation of plants of various capacities.
- World Sustainable Energy Days // We Build: The largest and most relevant energy efficiency fair in Europe where the latest developments in energy sustainability and sustainable development are presented through trade stands, conferences and networking spaces.
- FRONIUS: Develops innovative digital products, solutions and tools to generate, store and distribute solar energy in a profitable and intelligent way.
- UNTHA: Company dedicated to the innovation, development of technologies and manufacture of shredders for the revaluation of solid waste and preparation of alternative fuels.
- STRUBER: Family company that manages waste that goes from the collection, management, revaluation and to the final disposal of solid waste.
- SFC UMWELTTECHNIK: Company that provides services for the design and supply of water and wastewater treatment processes for large-scale installations in municipalities and industries.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!