On the 22nd of June experts from the biogas and biomethane sectors in Brazil gave us their insights and discussed business opportunities in the country. See bellow the panel of speakers and download their presentations.
(Click on the title to download the pdf file)
- Cutting edge biomethane applications. Harmen Dekker, Director of the European Biogas Association
- Overview, trends and future of the biogas and biomethane sector in Brazil. Alessandro Gardemann, President of ABIOGAS
- Financing projects through European Development Banks in Brasil. Paulo Ferreira, Financial Analyst at BRDE (Regional Development Bank of Southern Brazil)
- Private equity for biogas projects. Eduardo Luvison, Investment Advisor at Cordier investimentos BTG Pactual
- Partnership LCBA and UNIDO: Promoting and supporting European biogas companies in Brazil. Ricardo Müller, Biogas Expert at UNIDO
- Support tools of the LCBA Programme. Pedro Úbeda, Liaison Officer LCBA Brazil
If you missed the session, you can still catch it on demand over on our LCBA Latam past events section here.